LEGO Technic: Land Rover Defender Collector's Model Car (42110)
Explore innovative engineering and design from one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers of city and all-terrain vehicles with this impressive LEGO® Technic™ Land Rover Defender replica model – an awesome display piece for the home or office. Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this detailed reproduction captures the vehicle's beautifully crafted and sculpted surfaces, and comes with a host of realistic functions, including All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles and a working winch.
Open the doors and you’ll discover an elaborate cabin with a working steering wheel, detailed dashboard and a new-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO Technic gearbox to date! You can also fold the rear seats forward to view the 4-speed sequential gearbox, lift the bonnet to view the in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons or turn the rear-mounted spare wheel to open the rear door. A removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, plus a set of original-design rims with road-gripping tyres add the final touches to this magnificent model.
- Features authentically designed bodywork with Land Rover emblems, original-design rims with ground-gripping tyres, removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, opening doors, bonnet and rear door, plus a detailed cabin.
- Functions include a 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch.
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel and forward-folding rear seats that reveal the 4-speed sequential gearbox.
- New-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO® Technic™ gearbox to date!
- Check out the olive green, grey and black colour scheme.
- Lift the bonnet to see the detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cabin.
- Turn the rear-mounted spare wheel to open the rear door.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,500 pieces.
- Land Rover Defender measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.