LEGO Friends: Heartlake City: Hospital Playset (41394)
Uh-oh… Clumsy Ethan has hurt himself slipping on a banana! But don’t worry, there’s no medical emergency Heartlake City Hospital can’t handle. Send an ambulance right away, help Ethan onto a stretcher and drive him to the hospital. Take him in a wheelchair for an X-ray and help Dr. Maria treat his injuries. Then visit him in the recovery room with Emma to cheer him up with a balloon and chocolate!
- Kids discover the joy of caring for others when role-playing as doctor, patient and visitor Emma, and recreate real-life scenarios with this colourful and detailed LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Hospital (41394) playset.
- The hospital’s examination room, with a buildable X-ray scanner, rooftop garden and medical accessories, plus 3 mini-doll figures – LEGO® Friends character Emma, Ethan and Dr. Maria – will spark children's creativity.
- Kids will love pretending to drive the LEGO® toy ambulance, which has space for a patient and a stretcher in the back. A mini-doll wheelchair and medical accessories add to the imaginative play options.
- There are so many ways to play with this 379-piece LEGO® set, making it a fun toy birthday gift, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 6+ to enjoy on their own or to share the fun with their friends.
- The LEGO® hospital measures just over 7” (19cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep, so this compact set won't take up much storage space. Kids can also combine it with other LEGO® sets for even more playtime fun.
- Thinking of buying this doctor toy for someone new to LEGO® models? No problem – it comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- Introduce young builders to the world of LEGO® Friends. A warm welcome awaits them in Heartlake City, where kids can explore their interests with their best friends by their side.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards. Kids building this LEGO Friends playset will find the bricks connect strongly and pull apart easily every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, heat, scratch and test LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure that every young builder's LEGO Friends set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Age: 6+
- Number of Pieces: 379